Not dead yet...

Well, for some reason some of my emails and and also posts have evaporated from cyberspace...to those who have given me up for dead, I'm not quite there yet... If you have had business with me and I haven't responded, sorry...but I recon I am now back... Studebaker George (maybe this one will go thru?!?)

Reply to
Studebaker George

I am happy to hear the good news George...We can not afford to lose you here for any reason and I'm not joking...Wondered where you went ...

Lans>>Well, for some reason some of my emails and and also posts have

The older you get the faster your life goes...

Lansing

Remove X in address to e-mail me...Fight Spam...

Reply to
Lansing

you were replaced right after you left. Jeff

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK