Not for the faint of heart

I know everyone has run in to a situation like this one. When the trail from when this car was disassembled to today, it is probably a little cold by now.

Hope someone on the east coast can use the parts on it or bring it back.

bob m

I have run into this situation more times than I want to think about..I've had leads on them and then when approched they don't want to sell. "going to fix it up later" they say. Ten years later it is either still there or they have sold it off for scrap. At least this guy is going to sell it. A crying shame.

Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti

I'm surprised he didn't get a bid. parts alone should be worth much more than the starting bid.

ALEX M.