not so screwed after all

Congrats JP, on getting a good price for the coupe exp! It brought over 2x what I paid for my '39 on ebay 4 years ago.

Reply to
Barry

Thanks, watch the better one going up this evening.

Barry wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos
3x what I paid for mine ;) I will be watching what the next one brings.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

I wish I could afford it. At least I can make sure nobody else gets it 2 cheep! Barry'd in Studes

Reply to
Barry