O.T. Need some info on Florida

I wonder if I can ask some of you, who are in Florida if you know about the Villages.

I retired to Arizona 3 years ago and my social life is a total zero. I have seen the T.V. comercials for the Villages and have looked at the web site. But I am wondering if it is as good as it sounds.

I just hate to make another mistake, and have to be looking again for another retirement place in a couple of years.

thganks

Bob

Reply to
GTHawkguy

Been to the Villages for many car shows and it's a very neat place as for telling you more Mr. Jeff Rice lived down the road from the Villages for many years until he upped and move to a peanut/pecan/cotton farm in Georgia.

He could tell the in's and the out's so much better.

Rick Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Bob,

It's every bit as good as advertised. Lots of people, lots of money, lots of things to spend it on. Close enough to everything, but far enough away when you want quite. More women than you can shake a stick at, and a roaring singles scene. My brother (semi-retired) is one of those that put together the singles group. He's all ways out and about with this group, or that. If you'd like, call this evening around 10pm, ask for Jimmie, tell him I told you to call. 352-528-3304.

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht