OK new post

Just ordered a cable gas pedal from Jerry Forrester and should get here some time next week. Will be able to get the car back on the road with the new carb and PCV valve.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

Went out yesterday. You should have it Tuesday at the latest.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

No. What I sell are aftermarket/universal accessories. Most people think 'universal' means it fits everything. That isn't true. 'Universal' means it fits nothing and you have to make it fit whatever it is you are trying to put it on.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Thanks Jerry,

I will try to get some photos of the before and after during the install so others can see what it looks like.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz