No posts since yesterday?

The last new post I see is the one JP sent about the Daytona Hardtop. That was yesterday! Nothing at all today. Do I have something wrong here, or is nobody talking lately. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Transtar60

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Reply to
Transtar60

Maybe the itch of getting the rides ready for cruising is causing the lack of posts?? I know I would be living in the garage if I had a project in progress:-) Regards

skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Nightmare