Old dude kills mugger with his bare hands O.T.

Not bad for a 70 year old.

John Poulos

Transtar60

Reply to
Transtar60

I got $100.00 that says the old codger got his choice of poon-tang that night!!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart

Calvin, I did not need that visual.

oldcarfart wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

These are the interesting little day-brighteners I miss on the Forum

Karl

Reply to
midlant

good thing too, as I thought of you as the old fart taking out the 20 year old punk

Reply to
oldcarfart

Never happen... JP is a liberal who would try to "negotiate" his way out of the situation then stoop to outright begginng should the former fail...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Yea, that why I spent a good part of my life in the military, negotiating with the enemy from a big gray boat.

Reply to
John Poulos

I was talking about Karl

Reply to
oldcarfart

Hey, Hey, Hey, young fella.

I was discussing Widow/ Widowers Club business with Marilyn being across the table. This horney, sorta attractive widow behind me is rubbing my right temple with her fingers tips while I'm talking with Marilyn!

You're right, the 70 year old most likely did have a choice that evening. Sorta nice, but frustrating....

Karl (won't see this on the Forum, either.)

Reply to
midlant

So you call it your right temple... Interesting.... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Same thing... Only worse with European influence..

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Reply to
John Poulos

Now, you'd be disappointed if I didn't...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

See! I TOLD you my hands are registered weapons!

Reply to
Dwain G.

Reply to
Transtar60

...and some of us own a *few* guns too...

JT

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Libs like to give other people's money away, not their own, JT...

Reply to
Barry