One of the BEST e-Bay ads I've seen in a long time

Oh its very pretty but how many here need an oxygen sensor for their '66 Wagonaires??

Lee wrote:

Lee DeLaBarre

Reply to
Transtar60

It appeared a couple of months ago. I emailed them and asked why I needed and oxygen sensor for my Studebaker. They assured me it was needed!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I sent mail asking if it was left hand thread for driver's side or right hand thread for passenger side.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Don't forget the air pump belt while you're at it!

JT

(...and I don't mean a super charger belt either...)

Transtar60 wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire