Original Upholstry??

Would any of you know if this is original upholstry for a '58 Transtar pickup, trim number 6061? It is what the truck came with, but I'm not sure if it is correct.

I wrote to SMS with this information, but they are unsure and want pictures which are easy to send, but I want to make sure that what I'm telling them is correct.

Follow the link for pictures:

Thanks for your help!!

Rob

Reply to
RobYoung

I would urge caution in dealing with SMS. Nice people, until it took over a year for them to NOT deliver the cloth I ordered. Suddenly, when I pressed them to get the order done, Doug Pollock, who I think is the owner, was not so nice. He in fact got downright nasty when I told them that a year was too long to wait, especially when they first told me it would be 3-6 months. Caveat emptor.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I was waiting for them to call me, until I got tired and called them asking for a delivery date - my stuff for the 61 started arriving 2 weeks later, still haven't got my door panels yet..

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII Regal 62 Lark Daytona convertible
Reply to
Dan Kay

Good news! I'm glad someone got their material from them! I wish it was me!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam