Beginning to look how I want it ...

Boring post just showing what I've been doing recently.

Heavy Duty springs all round, BFG AT 31 x 10.5's on 15" Modular 8J wheels which are a bit wider to also better suit the tyres and off-roading ... Anyone want four alloys that fit a Discovery but that only have 18 wheel nuts ... and they're NOT standard landrover ... be on ebay sooon, but if anyone here wants them cheap ... ;)

Just fitted a concealed towbar with removable tow-plate, so bro made me a shackle arrangement for the back for off-roading, which is pretty damn good, though it still gets covered in s**te and mud, it doesn't act like a plough anymore. That's so when i get stuck (again) it'll be my fault, not something holding me back. (excuses eh!!)

Also got a (now bent) Steering guard and diff guards, just fitted new discs and pads all round, and given it a thorough oil-change all round, including diffs and gearboxes, all filters and a general fettle and oiling up, so everything is ready for MOT on Wednesday. 'specially as we're touring France, Brittany/Normandy ish from 9th August.

Hoping to get in some French off-roading, so if anyone knows of anywhere suitable near Arromanches I'd be obliged.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Just got back from there, nice place. Mainly farmers tracks i found ;)

Reply to
Nige