OT *not* Studebaker weather.

Somehow the weather forecast for this weekend has dropped 5-10 degrees across the board from when I checked it this morning, and we're getting freezing sleet right now that is sticking to the roads. Happy happy joy joy. I finally get my car back and now it looks like driving tomorrow (not to mention replacing the seats in the Porsche, which I really wanted to do) is going to be a PITA.

grr.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

If you make it over, the garage will be at 70 degrees all weekend.

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

We have a little over six inches of "white spring" 50 miles west of you (and it's still coming down). I was supposed to take my convertible to get a new top tomorrow. Now I don't think so. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

weekend has dropped 5-10 degrees

so rainey and 53 in South Carolina is nothing to bitch about, eh?

Reply to
oldcarfart

weekend has dropped 5-10 degrees

ummm... no. I'd be quite happy with 53 and rainy, thanks. (although the 70 the past couple days was quite nice.

However, every year, without fail, wherever I am, there's *always* some last bigass winter storm about two weeks into March. So this is not surprising. I've been keeping track since... um... 1997? Pretty much every year since then, there's been snow, ice, some sort of nastiness.

How can I be sure of this? Well, my birthday was this past week, and

1996 was when I went away to college...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

we had 80 degrees here in Indy on Tuesday, it was 26 this morning! Everybody told us when we moved here, "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, as it WILL change" Supposed to be almost 50 on Sunday.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

It was 70° in Austin today...

JT

(It's fun to torment Nate!)

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

It must be that global warming thing they keep talking about .

Jeff DeWitt

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

Yep, temps dropped from the high 70's so I guess the ice age on the way.

Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos