Pet Food Recall (CATS) (ot)

actually, probably second attempt since the FIRST failed so bad.. (peanuts) IF one was to think paranoid... --Shiva--

Reply to
me

It does present the case on how vulnerable the food supply may be...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

human poisoning.//

___________________ Naa, paranoid is blaming the peanut thing on America's best-known peanut farmer. Then, of course, it's anti-gunners in CA who banned wild-boar hunting, and then they got into the spinach patch, so you see how that goes. And there's only one major religion that holds dogs to be unclean (though the cat part doesn't add up somehow).

Just because China or Mexico could poison us doesn't mean we can't do it ourselves too... Wait until county fair season starts, with well water, itinerant catering wagons and petting zoos. That's always good for 3 or 4 major panics.

Reply to
comatus

I dunno about the boar connection, or the Chinese thing, but.....

With the fairly recent advent of hydroponic floating bed vegetable factories, I can see how this could easily happen. They have a continually recirculated supply of water that these THOUSANDS of rafts of plants are floating on. The rafts are mechanically herded and rotated through the water channel all through the growth cycle. The plant count per square foot is much higher than in soil grown produce. Also, the manpower required is minimal. But, get a bacterial pollutant (E-coli) in there from rodents drinking the water... Jeff ( Well, there you go...) Rice

"Comatus wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice