ECM recall on 2013 Elantra?

Today I took my car in for an oil change and a recall fix. They also said there was an ECM recall fix they were doing as well. I don't see
this recall on the NHTSA site. https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2013/HYUNDAI/ELANTRA/4%252520DR/FWD#recalls
Anyone know what it is?
On 5/3/2017 4:15 PM, TCW wrote:

May not be a recall, just an update so it would not be listed. They did that on my Sonata about 2 years ago when I was in for an oil change. Ended up costing me tens of thousands of dollars.
They tried to do the update but ended up destroying the ECM. The had to get one from the factory but would not have it until the next day. I had an outing planned too. For a loaner, they gave me a Genesis. I really liked the car and 6 months later bought one.

It was a TSB:
Date Reported: NOVEMBER 01, 2014
NHTSA Reference: #10057053
TSB Reference: #TSB-14-FL-006