Ping: JP (OT: eBay item)

Does this look a bit fishy???

The original TRX15 (16ohm) found in good condition generally sell for well over $200 and second generation (8 ohm) sell for at least 50% more. The fuzzy pic and presentation in general arrouse my suspicions not to mention no local pickups (in your neighborhood (MD)) and the fact that he "sold" the other example.

What's your take?

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Looks legit to me.

Grumpy AuC> Does this look a bit fishy???

John Poulos

Yeah, I saw some other auctions by the same person. Presentation is lacking somewhat...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire