Put My SkyHawk Up For Sale Today

Hi Studidudes, Decided I have too many Studebaker projects going on and the wife is bugging the crap out of me to remodel the second bedroom, so I have decided to sell my 56 SkyHawk. Other than a broken crankshaft it is a good driver and ready for full restoration. You can check it at:

0&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item 0163108581&rd=1

-George-

63 GT Hawk 59 Lark Regal 56 SkyHawk 63 Champ
Reply to
reichsrundfunk