RECLINEING SEATS PART TWO

Some time back I posted question on hawk buckets vs. lark buckets.the reply was they are the same frame,but did some checking and they are different part # 's in the book.so then I got to snooping more and sure enough the hawk frame is 1" wider than the lark frame. can anyone ad to this + or - as to swapping one for the other,and how it would work or not work !

Reply to
63t-cab

The seats in my Daytona now came out of a '62 GT Hawk. They fit fine.

Matthew

63t-cab wrote:
Reply to
mbstude