I'm having trouble believing this one

Check the closing bid on this eBay item of mine. I was hoping for maybe $20. Paul Johnson

3

Reply to
Paul Johnson

A few years ago, I offered two small bore Stromberg side draft carbs expecting to get $25-30 but right at the end the price jumped to over $225 and went to a individual in Brazil where it took almost 3 months to clear customs...

JT

Paul Johns> Check the closing bid on this eBay item of mine. I was hoping for maybe > $20.

3 >

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

3

all I got to say is CHA-CHING!!

Reply to
betrtimes

Johnson

oldcarfart

Avanti guys.... Sheesh ...

"Paul Johnson" wrote

3

Reply to
Jeff Rice

3 That's my home zip code-I wish I knew who in town is buying usedrubbers!

Reply to
52hawk