Reflections from a cruise in

I took the 60 Hawk to a Cruise in at the Dairy Queen in Palmyra, Pa. There was about 150 cars there. I took home one of the 4 plaques for best of show. Here are some pics I took of my Hawk in the hub cap of a Chevy P/U.

Jeff Sheaffer

Congrats! Sounds like a great time. Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock

I like that new DQ commercial where the fat cop chases a chicken...

JT

Jeff Sheaffer wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire