Virtually Invisible Bulletnose

This is a stealthy paintjob, right? No one will notice him.

8&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item(0112117587&rd=1,1

Reply to
zoombot

Well, it's green.

As Sonny would say I wouldn't have done it quite that way, and certainly not to a business coupe.

Jeff DeWitt

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

8&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item(0112117587&rd=1,1>

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Except for the 'in your face' choice of color and the crappy masking job on the VIN plate... It's a very nicely done car... Lot's of neat little details a Stude guy would appreciate. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Yes, Jeff - there are Studebaker badges of all types scattered liberally around the car - under the hood (the Lark badges should fly away), in the trunk, and used nicely in the interior on the dash, the doors, the floor, and even the storage area behind the seats.

Of course - I'd lose the bowtie and slushbox if I owned it.

Reply to
zoombot

I promise I will never mock a lemon-lime Speedster again...

8&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item(0112117587&rd=1,1>

Reply to
comatus

It looks well done, but that hole in the carpet for the shifter looks like it needs finishing.

8&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item(0112117587&rd=1,1>

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno