Rough idle

Have a 65 F100 recently rebuilt. Less than 500 miles. Let the truck sit about 30 to 45 days if that. It’s been pretty hot these past few months. Anyway, started it Las week and took it for a run. Came to a stop light and thought it was going to die. Very rough idle to the point it would at times die. I checked plugs, plug wires, pulled front to check float and bowl. All is clean. Should say that I have in line fuel filters. The truck does not smoke and will hang in there with a little bit of choke. As stated earlier, it’s a new carb and rebuilt engine since I crapped the other one. Ideas?

Reply to
81cloud