F/S 99% rust free 77 std beetle

If your looking for a near rust free beetle this is one of the best deals you'll find.

This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

Its a 77 std sunroof bug with a dime size hole in pan other then that apears to be rust free. looks to have been resprayed and the engine replaced but is one of the best unrestored bugs I've seen.

body and interior is in great shape engine runs very well sunroof works has pop out quarter windows.

Agian this is in great shape and could save you thousands over haveing one restored. Ive looked on the samba and haven't seen one this nace any cheaper

it will be at my shop a few more days if interested I can e-mail pictures

regardless of what the freaks say you will not find a better deal then this if your looking for a very nice bug. If you listen to the freaks it will be your loss.

Reply to
Kafertoys

wrote

Does the customer know you're selling it?

Reply to
caroline

can you say retard? that is why it was brought to my shop with atleast one new customer and a great location the owner figured it would be the best place to sell it.

I put freaks in the post and sure enough they have to be heard or their pothedic life would be nothing.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Why don't you sell it on TheSamba? They have a classified section, you know. Your audience is larger there.

Oh, I forgot: you were banned there for fraud.

Reply to
Remco

No It was because evertt was tired of reading whiny as comments from dumbasses like you

Reply to
Kafertoys

99% rust free, huh? These cars weigh around 1900 pounds. So the one you're trying to sell only has about 19 pounds of rust. Interesting. ps- You're still retarded. Glad I could help! :-D
Reply to
Shag

quoted text -

No shag it only has a dime size hole in the floor pan but I guess for someone like you with a dick that would fit with room to spear that would be alot

Reply to
Kafertoys

Dime sized hole is not rust free, you cocksmoking junky. No wonder you can't fix cars; shit, you don't even know the definition of RUST FREE. Damn, you're pathetic (note that I spelled the word correctly! Spellcheck, asshole, use it).

Reply to
ryan68bug

Room to "spear?" HAHAHA! Thanks for the early morning laugh. It's almost not fun to insult you because you just make it too damn easy. Work on your material a little and yeah try out that spell-checker thing sometime. It may help you to mask your stupidity a little. Think of it like Bondo and you'll get the idea.

Reply to
Shag

by the way I also know of a baja bug for sale I have not seen it but the owner says its a yellow 70 with both narrow and wide eye nose, roof mounted lights and 2 engines both need work I guess he will also be posting it on craigs list. I believe he is asking $1000 or best offer.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Well, only one thing I could add to all this...

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Restoration Burlington, North Carolina

We don't add that everyonce in a while, the search engines won't cross- index it properly and it will be slightly harder for people to find out about what a thief, liar and scam artist Mario is.

There. I think that about does it.

Reply to
Meyer

Is this one as "rust free" as Joan's bug was when you charged her $9000.00?

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

damn I was going to list the 71 beetle that I just got running up foe sale but a woman just came and bought it today.

and why would I want to list anything on the samba, i want the old VW's to stay in this area.

Reply to
Kafertoys