S-10 EXPRESS DELIVERY {Pittsburgh area to Savannah or Savannah to Pittsburgh

I will be traveling to Savannah Georgia this afternoon and would be willing to transport Stude parts in that direction or vice versa. If any one is in the need. Get in touch with me. 304-723-5253. or

304-374-6131. Will be returning Friday morning. My route takes me traveling west ward route 70 from St. Clairsville Ohio to 77 South from Cambridge Ohio to 95 South on to Savannah. I will be leaving from Weirton West Virginia 35 miles southwest of Pittsburgh Pa. My excursion was unexpected whereas I would have posted earlier. Pat Skelly. Do you think I should bring the "ACCORDIONOCEROUS PIECEOCHITEOUS"?. jimmijim Jim Kranak
Reply to
jimmijim8

jimmijim8

Sorry Jim that won't work. Jeff was going to bring a piano to store at my place, I had thoughts of fame and fortune in the garage band buisness, but he didn't bring it. Now all my hopes at stardom have deen dashed. But you and StudeBob should make a fine duet.

Reply to
PatSkelly

Reply to
mbstude

Elton John would be playing it. . .once we paint it.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Hey smart ass... Just whose truck ended up getting painted pink anyways ... Jeff (Eating Pat and Emily's Lasagna tonight) Rice

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Jeff