Save the Studebaker building ...

Sorry that so many places want to bury our past history...They took down our Sydney Steel Plant so fast we never had time to think and see the site for what it was and is now...Nothing...If left alone people would have paid to see what we did there for 100+ years...Lots of go nowhere deals since then and a empty block of land with a fence around it... The City now trying to figure how to get some tax money from it...

Could you post a picture of this Stude building here that you want to save......Add my name to the list to save it...Lansing Small

Reply to
lansing