SB swapmeet/40 coupe

Started thinking about what I was going to bring to South Bend next month and I am thinking of parting out my '40 Commander coupe.It's a ratty ol' car and possibly worth more in parts than intact.If anyone heading to SB needs something shoot me a email and we can start discussing values. I was "modifying" it and front and rear suspension is gone as well as the engine and seat.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Perfect trunk lid, L. door, and lower trunk panel, usable running boards. Just dreaming..

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry