SDC forum access

Does anyone else have a problem getting onto the SDC forum? Is it down again?

Reply to
52hawk

Not able to either......all day yesterday, and just tried this morning. Can get to the SDC home page, but the forum times out.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

Yesterday I kept getting a time-out message. I thought my inability to get on was because I just let MS install IE 7.0. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Funny, I just upgraded Firefox, and had the same thought. That Ad-Blocker Plus plug-in really works great. Kills those annoying banner ads on eBay.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

I emailed Bob Shaw about 6PM central yesterday, he had been working on it all day. Said he would stay on it until it was back up and running.

Reply to
zoombot