Southeast Zone Meet

Had a great time at the meet and want to thank those who took and posted pics as my sorry ass didn't take any. The North Central Florida gang did a wonderful job and I want to give a big "thanks" to those here on the newsgroup along with all the others involved. The meet was a needed diversion from all my house moving insanity. All the cars from my area made it safe and sound with only one minor problem and that (broken clutch linkage pin) happened three miles from home and was easily fixed with a bolt and some duct tape. What a great bunch of people and cars! Weird, though, one car that had been burning quite a bit of oil (scheduled for an engine overhaul next winter) mysteriously quit using oil and my car started to burn some and then stopped all by itself.... Must have been something in the central Florida air.... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George