SDC Website Down?

I haven't been able to log onto the SDC website since about 4PM yesterday - anyone else able to get on?

Also - I haven't been able to send email to Larry Swanson. His messages say his mailbox is full of 522 messages when they kick back to me.

Reply to
zoombot

John Poulos

Reply to
Transtar60

And my e-mail inbox, between yesterday and today, had over a dozen SPAM messages (or virii?) all bearing titles that looked like Bible quotes, and running about 39k in length. I wonder if some spammer/hacker compromised the SDC website?

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

I have had the same problem with Larry's e-mail. This is the first time that I have had a problem with e-mail to Larry. I sent an e-mail to his wife, Pat, but have heard nothing back from either of them. They may be traveling from AZ to IL, or somewhere else. I hope that they are both well.

Reply to
studegary

SDC site is down again. 8:24 pm eastern time.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

9:04 here in Wichita and it's still down. This is getting to be a regular problem.

I also emailed Bob Shaw - no reply!

Reply to
zoombot