Did anyone hear Car Talk today? Great Stude content.

Studebaker got a big mention on one segment of the show. Really enjoyable to listen to. Nutty Natalie was looking to trade in her '56 stude in on a new car with pazazz! I checked and there is a web site you can listen! check it out. I like these guys anyway. They are pretty funny. Here is the link to their page. Scroll down to Segment

10 and click it.

Segment 10: Reliability, safety, good gas mileage--and you have a hundred dollars to spend!

Rat Hawk

I just clicked the link I posted. It takes you right to the segment. It opened real player on my 'puter. Here is the link to the home page if you'd like to go that route.

Reply to
Rat Hawk

uuhg.

Rat Hawk

I suppose any press is good press.... Three stupid people on the radio at once.... What could be more entertaining ... Jeff (not a Clank and Klunk fan...) Rice

Reply to
Deepnhock