Shift levers wanted!!

I am looking for the shift levers on the bottom of the

1953-57 C/K shift mechanism for a manual shift car This is a Saginaw power steering car with manual 3 speed shifter on column. Part # 533328 and 533275. Anyone with a power steering 1953-57 C/K that converted to a floorshift would have these hanging in the breeze. Please check if you have a 1953-57 C/K parts car with manual shift and power steering. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@mac.com Thanks Bob Kapteyn
Reply to
RBK.

Postscript! I need these levers and shiftrods for converting a 1954 C/K column shift car to Saginaw power steering manual shift.I have all the parts for an automatic Saginaw column to trade. (no shift linkages)

Reply to
RBK.