South Bend Hotels

Hi,

We plan on attending the Int'l Meet next year in South Bend. Other than the Meet Hotel where would be a good place to look at staying?

Thanks.

Karin

Reply to
Karin Gillette

I would look in Roseland.... it is up near the 80/90 toll road and right by the Notre Dame campus.

There are a LOT of Good, Decent, and crappy ones to choose from.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Thanks!

Reply to
Karin Gillette

be careful if you bring a trailer!! last year I went to the chapter meet and got a suprise when the hotel I picked did not have room to swing a trailer!! I know it is the DRIVERS

Reply to
am not r2

Reply to
52hawk

my post was cut off . my fault. it was supposed to say,,DRIVERS CLUB.., but the trailer is needed sometimes. good luck. roseland is nice, near everything and close to all the stuff you want to see. south bend is not a big city so nothing its that far away. see you there.Rich

Reply to
am not r2

And make sure your tow rig and trailer have a good lock and alarm system on them. The 'remote' parking lot in South Bend that they parked tow rig and trailers had a theft out of it in '02 that went straight to Gary, Indiana's finest neighborhood.

Reply to
Jeff Rice