South Bend Swap Meet?

Is there going to be a swap meet at South Bend next year? I believe I would rather go to the swap meet than the Nationals. The last Nats. in S.B was to scattered out.

Reply to
studeluver

Huh? The last Int'l meet at South Bend (2002) was fantastic. Convention center, Notre Dame (concours).... It's the spring swap meet that is too spread out (Sasco and the county fairgrounds). I do wonder about the Holiday Inn host hotel parking though. The parking at the downtown one was a 5 story parking garage... (Fear of a Charlotte repeat).. I'd opt for the Int'l meet 20 times out of 10. Jeff (IMONSHO) Rice

Is there going to be a swap meet at South Bend next year? I believe I

Reply to
Jeff Rice

It is my understanding that most of the Intl will be centered around the fairground next year, so parking for the car show & swap meet will be more convenient than it was at SB. The hotel really ripped guests on parking, and there was not enough parking available anywhere else nearby.

I heard that the 08 will be in Lancaster instead of Gettysburg.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Reply to
studeluver