South Carolina Ccab on Ebay

This truck was setting under the awning to a roadside antique junk shop for the last 8+ years. It is completely and totally gutted, and has some odd rear end under it. It was previously strung up by cables and hanging in an area restaurant (according to the antique junk shop owner). If you look at the passenger door skin, you'll see a familiar mark of vandalism ..

I won't comment on an auction in progress, but the seller has pretty high hopes for the value of this item. Jeff (reality check...reality check..) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Jeff

A. It's helpful to comment B. It's fun C. We pick >

Reply to
John Poulos