Ebay Ccab (Washington) <link>

Either he's: (A) Been hit from behind before (B( Is a light factory rep (C) Sucks at wiring

(What's your best John Boy & Billy answer?)

or

Jeff Rice

He could be his own Easter (or Christmas) parade...and he's PROUD OF IT!

"Billy (goat) Bob"

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

I choose (D). All the above.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

BTW, I have seen lights on that yeller POS that weren't xactly factory.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Well it is in better shape than out Butt Ugly was. Actually its in better shape than the Hawk from Hell was. I think he just keeps adding stop lights rather than replacing bulbs. I would say A

Billy G

Reply to
Bill Glass