Setting clock on 2005 Chevy truck

Can anyone tell me how to set the clock on a chevy truck with an am-fm radio? The owners manual says to use the HR/MIN buttons on the face of
the radio, but mine has has the AM/FM button where the manual shows the HR/MIN button.
The buttons are really small. They are on the very left bottom. They're flush.

same problem. im just gona wailt 6 months then it will be right again hehehe. i can not find any hr / min buttons anywhere on the radio.

On my '03 Silverado, you use the seek and scan buttons. Just hold them down for a few seconds
V.B.

yep that worked great thanx. i was not holding them in but 1 second or so it taks mine 3 seconds then it beeps.