*************SP****************** Pre-eBay R2 Lark/Hawk Water Manifold

I ended up with a spare and don't want to 'hoard' good, desirable parts ....

This is an original, cast iron, Lark/Hawk R2 Water Manifold P/N

1557961 in good condition. Will need to be cleaned/painted before installation. All bolt holes and bosses for the supercharger mount are in good condition.

My R2/4-speed Wagonaire was missing the supercharger mount but I found a water manifold and supercharger mount recently as an assembly so I don't need the spare (at this time... I'll kick myself later). I did not want to use a reproduction one as I want this car to be 100% correct.

I'll be honest, it ain't gonna be cheap! If you are interested in it before I list it tonight, call me at 260-385-1386

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

May the Karma wheel kick you in the butt.

Lee wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Name your price. Will trade for nice parts. What do you need? Bob

Reply to
RBK.

Bob, it hit e-Bay about 45 minutes ago, along with some other Avanti and Avanti II stuff I had laying around. I'll have to let the auction run its course now. It can be found here....

Thanks,

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Wow!!!

It's up to $555.00. I may need to part my R2 Lark out!

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

I'm a bit surprised it's that high already! Then again, until JP hooked me up with the guy who sold me the manifold/mount assembly, I cannot ever remember seeing one for sale.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee