Spray On Bra..Not to be confused with!!!

Anybody out there in the NG ever hear about or use this product by Dupli-Color? A spray on bra that is clear (Black also available) and your able drive to your destination and wash off with soap and water. Rain, fog or moisture isn't suppose to be a factor. Sounds like it is just the ticket for the trip to Omaha

mcavanti

It sounds like a great idea. I used something similar several years ago on the Avanti when we drove from Oregon to Austin. It performed as advertised, except when it came to removal. It took several hours and a huge amount of elbow grease to get the crap off after we got to our destination. Hopefully this stuff would come off a little easier.

S2DSteve

Reply to
Steve Hudson

Now that's downright disappointing....

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Reply to
midlant

And you did'nt post them??

Reply to
transtar60xxx

I bought a few cans of this stuff a year ago at the dollar store. Apparently it wasn't too popular the first time they marketed it. The stuff I bought was tinted red and yellow and had metalflake in it. We 'tested' it on Sam Dixon's rental car. Went on nice and looked ok (in a dorky bling bling kind of way). A solid color (or clear) would be great for Love Bug season down south, or for road trips like Omaha... Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock

Reply to
midlant