bra install

My kid has a WS6 anniversary model and just purchased a bra from Pontiac for the front end. I can't find any instructions with the box and have no idea how to install it. Any place I can find out how this thing is installed?

TIA

Reply to
msmap

It would seem to be a pretty simple install. Just hold it up to the nose and bend the tabs.

Reply to
Hitman0187

I guess you are already aware of the potential for problems with uneven fading and abrasion (from dirt and dust getting under the bra. I thought about getting one when I bought my 2001 Formula, but I opted not to for the reasons I stated.

~w~

Reply to
Weland

call the place where you bought it from and tell thehm no instructio0ns came along with it and ask them if they can send you a copy of them or ask them to guide you step by step through the process

Reply to
C S

From experience, don't put it on. The reasons Weland stated are correct. I put one on my 95 Camaro and was dissapointed after a year of usage. There were many scratches made from the bra. I kept the bra on the car just to cover them up :) Now, I would never put one on my 00' Z28

Thanks