Free Bra

I have a Bra for a 99-04 Miata. I need 1 that has the whole for the Fog lites and air dam. Will trade or if you need what I have come and get it for free. I live in Suisun City, Ca. Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill

So would the bra with the hole in it be considered a nursing bra? ;-)

Reply to
D. Rogers

Yuk Yuk...new and in the box. Come and get it and all your questions will be answered. Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill

I have a 99 w/o fogs. I'd be happy to give it a good home.

Reply to
Natman