Worst Parts Car!

Ok guys,try and beat this one, Took half a day to load this pile of "American Rust", get back home and try to find a place at Mikey's where the neighbor's can't see it !!

Reply to
charliestude

Did you forget the picture perhaps??

Reply to
transtar60xxx

Why!! , Of course I forgot the link,long day,and a longer night

Reply to
charliestude

That's nothing.... You obviously never saw "Rusty, the '60 Lark" It was so bad that it literally broke in half on the trailer on the way home.. I should try to find the old pix of her

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Yep!! That Lark was a real classic example of what salt and years of sitting outside can do to a car!! I hope you do repost those pics of it.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

I'm looking at the pictures and I'm still trying to figure out which part you bought this car for.

Reply to
Sals54

I gotta have me one of those, boy-howdy!

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Well!!,theres' at least one good hubcap

Reply to
charliestude

and the steering wheel didn't look bad...

Reply to
R W Hughes