Stude Weather Pic's

Put a bunch more Stude weather pic's up. Now there's a second album!

The first album is still at:

Thanks to those who sent in pic's. I always try to acknowledge the author. If there is one that needs an update, let me know.

If you have any cool Stude weather pic's.... (rain, sleet, snow, hail, fog....Hey, sounds like Bufoonalo ) Send them to me and I will put them up... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Wait until I Photoshop this one Jeff ( Forecast calls for snow...lot's of snow) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
Robert Black