studebaker

You'd think there could be a fuel injection set-up by now, as carbertor,s are unreliable. And electronic igntion. That I think would make for a reliable stude.

Reply to
Mike

Petronix Ignition:

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Mike, get an Edelbrock carb and Pertronix ignition and your Stude will run great and it won't set you back insane amounts of money.

Jeff DeWitt

Mike wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
dwcars

ehh, helped a guy with a 53 with 289 thats got TBI and electronic ignition.. was REAL fun adjusting things.. runs great tho.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Carburetors are more reliable than fuel injection and less trouble setting up. But furel injection gives better mileage. I remember Poulos posting something here last year about a company that made fuel injection conversions for any V8 for about $1000 if you had an aluminum manifold.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno