Studebaker R3 Engine For Sale B103

Hi, everyone. I have posted pictures of the engine at

The engine has been restored to new condition and better than what came out of the Granetelli facility. I am a master engine builder and my philosopy is perfection, or I won't do it. The asking price is $24k obo and again, serious inquiries only.

Thanks, Nimesh

Reply to
nsolanki77

Superb group of pictures... Thanks Nash! Jeff

Hi, everyone. I have posted pictures of the engine at

Reply to
Jeff Rice

drool....

Reply to
SilverStude

And truly worth every penny. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

And I've got just the truck for it, but I think I'd need yet another new transmission. (plus a pile of money I don't have)

However...

Jeff, you ought to pull that Chebby boat anchor out of your CE and put this gem in it, now THAT would be a unique, very cool and FAST CE!

(not that it isn't now... but "more unique" doesn't make sense... and you could one up the guy with the silver R2 powered CE).

Jeff DeWitt

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt