Supercharger setup

Got a e-mail from a Ebay'er about a Golden Hawk blower setup he wanted to find a good home for. I called him, he's asking for offers over $3500

Reply to
John Poulos

If any of you guys here buys it, I have a pretty '65 Packard for sale.

Matthew

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

GADS....what is a 55-56 blower worth now days????

Reply to
GABOY

Does the car come with it?

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wag> Got a e-mail from a Ebay'er about a Golden Hawk blower setup he
Reply to
Studeski

You probably meant the Golden Hawk parts. A complete, genuine, '55 or '56 McCulloch blower set up for Studes would be worth more than the '57 / '58 Golden Hawk setup. The late '53 to '56 kit mounted the SC low on top at the center. There was a cut down water manifold and twin upper radiator hoses. If you find one of those kits, buy it; and look for a car to put it on! Mike M.

Reply to
Mike

I have just the car, if anyone locates one :)

nate

Mike wrote:

Reply to
N8N