Sweet 1960 Lark Hardtop on Ebay

I personally saw this Lark the other day and I can say that the body and paint are superb. Everything on this Lark is nice...except the interior. And that isn't awful... It's just not done yet... Put a nice set of carpets, door panels and seat covers on it and it is all done. This one is worth the price it's going for.... Jeff

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK