For Sale: '62 Lark convertible

I'm putting my '62 Lark convertible up on E-Bay this weekend, unless someone here wants it. This was my Hemi-Lark project car that I never started on... car has not been modified. I've got all of the pictures now and we've done about all we are going to do as far as body work. The fenders have been repaired with NOS steel, initial body work has been done to the fenders, and we'll leave the final body work to the new owner. NOS grill, grill surround, front grill/headlight panel, hood, trunk lid, and rear panel. Doors and Quarter Panels are good... doors don't sag. Power steering, 3.73 twin-traction rear end, no transmission, no engine (may have a line on both if needed). Only known bad sections are in the front floor corners, I have one replacement corner from a donor car. Previous owner did some "repairs" to the floors. Gauges have been cleaned and look near new. Nice car, needs some TLC. Clear SC title and I have the body tag (121) and Serial Number tag (not on the car when I took pictures)... $3000. Vehicle is in Winston-Salem, NC. I can help with delivery within 200 miles of Winston-Salem.

Pictures:

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud