THANK YOU Amnot-R2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <OT>

Rich,hope you got home safely and everything is cool.I cant Thank You enuff for this fine Yuengling Black &Tan!!!!!!!! Yum!!!!!!!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

did you try the nut brown ale? got home safe. dad is real sick still. lots of testing. glad we flew him home. did you know that there is a bugsport plane(lifesize) at the s.b. airport inside? the flying heel built by a foot doctor. got to love that.R

Reply to
am not r2