Thinning the herd (O/T? S/P?)

I have too many projects for my physical abilities anymore so I will be selling 2 ea. 1937 Packard 4 door 115C touring sedans (both stock and unmolested), a 1990 Lincoln Towncar with an excellent 5.0 engine and AOD tranny, a 1986 (C4) Corvette chassis, a 1330 sq. ft house with 3100 sq.ft. garage in Jacksonville, FL. and a 1954 Stude street rod project (not cheap). 904-708-8296

Reply to
oldcarfart

I love it when the shop is bigger than the house...really! Calvin has his shop set up and organized so a Stude guy (or any car guy) can work away... Lot's of covered storage areas and even a big air conditioned area... Nice place. Jeff

"oldcarfart" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

My brother-in-law has an 88 Town Car that needs to be retired. Please send more info on the 90 Town Car with a few pics.

Thanks a bunch, Tim

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

Reply to
oldcarfart

So Calvin, are you planning to be a Tar Heel for a while? You know you are welcome here.

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Thanks! gonna be a bit west of you Mitchell/Yancy counties are my targets.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Yeah, brother-in-law's was hit in the rear too and the engine leaks.

Reply to
Tim Ulrich