Turner brakes

I found out there are only two ways you can safely drive a C cab truck at 75 MPH. One: Everyone in front of you is driving cars and trucks built in the 50's or two, add better brakes. If a BMW in front of you decides to make a panic stop, the truck will only slow down once it makes scrap metal out out of a import. It never happened to me, but it was sure hinting at the possibility, so I bought and installed the big

12 inch Turners today, about a 3 hour, no hassle job.

Pix here:

John Poulos

Turner Brakes has save my truck a few times. . . and I got another one sold for Lloyd's Hawk. . . He has riding with me and seen them in action.

Rick (where my commission) Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Do you still need any lines fabricated? I'm still waiting to hear back from my friend that I lent my tools to; I hope he's not in Europe again.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I think I can manage the hydrovac myself.

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

"The big 12 inch Turners"

Sure sounds like a Rhythm and Blues band.

Good one, too.

Reply to
comatus

12 INCH TURNER??!!??!! TOOOOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

Does Jim play with one hand?

"Comatus wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

snip>

12 INCH TURNER??!!??!! TOOOOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!!

Yeah, but you should see the room addition I put on the house!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner