Twin Trac

I listed this rear end for sale on Ebay... it is creating a stir with people telling me it is not a true trac rear end. I have added pics of the inside of the pumpkin. This came off of a 1960 Lark Convertible with a TT badge on it. The ebay # is 180498213515. Anybody either confirm or deny based on the pics provided whether it is a TT or not? Any help would be appreciated... I want to represent the rear end accurately.

James

Reply to
Padhammer

Dana 27 twin trac. Your price is a tad high, though...some of these are still available NOS... It is the '44' size, larger rear end that is worth the bigger moolah..IMHO... And yes, Virginia, they indeed made PLENTY of size 27 'twin trac' rears. Still, it is worth whatever someone pays for it! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

That's why I start all my auctions, (as if I really sell that much), at $1.

And yes, the starting price is a "mite" high for a model 27.

MT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire