want to drive, but................

I haven't been to the monthly Abacoa cruise in months, so I thought I'd go tomorrow. The weather is nice, no rain forecast, the car is running great. All of a sudden, the stinking love bugs decide its time to come out. I don't know if the guy who was responsible for letting them escape was ever punished, but in my mind, he should get life...... a life of annoyance!! Not only do they make a mess, they F@@@ up the windshield making it hard to see, take the paint off the car if you don't get the guts off quickly, they get into the radiator and cook on the fins creating a problem there. I'm really annoyed. I've had to live with them twice a year since 1973, but they seem to get worse and more widespread every year. The State of Florida says that since they don't sting or bite, they aren't going to spend any money to eradicate them. Yet..................................... get a load of this,,,,,,, some Florida State health agency who probably has a multi-million dollar annual budget just announced the following. People should wash their hands after going to the bathroom; people should cover their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing; and employees should stay home when they are sick!!!! Now what do you think of that. Don't you feel all warm and fuzzy when you hear the good work the government does?

Reply to
dwcars

Pat Drnec